When the cancer cells start forming in the milk ducts of the breast and spread beyond that to other parts of the breast tissue, the condition is referred to as Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. Also known as Infiltrative Ductal Carcinoma, it is considered the most common type of breast cancer that constitutes 70 to 80% of the total number of diagnosed cases. Note that this type of breast cancer mostly affects men. Types of Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Invasive Lobular Carcinoma Infiltrating Lobular Carcinoma Those mentioned above are the most common types of IDC. Here are some of the rare types- Adenoid cystic carcinoma Low-grade adenosquamous carcinoma Medullary carcinoma Colloid carcinoma Papillary carcinoma Tubular carcinoma Causes and symptoms of IDC Research studies have discovered that this condition usually has its roots in the genetic mutations and is mostly inherited. Mutations of the tumor suppressor genes in breast cancer gene 1 (BRCA1), breast cancer gene 2 (BRCA2), ...
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
ReplyDeleteliver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.